Saturday, October 20, 2007

Three things I can't work without

I HAVE a watering can ....... but it has dust on it. They aren’t much good for filling Planter Tech stuff ...... so it’s tank all the way. And we keep them sharp looking and with logo and all. You get sick of answering "What’s that have in it ?" So we have small lettering at the bottom that says "Plant Water". I only buy the 12 gallon ..... they fit nicely in most any small car or van and they use a 5 gallon bucket with a bucket skirt for everything you need.

As far as real men being from Texas ...... mine fish, hunt, ride dirtbikes AND horses ..... and sometimes hunt right off the horses back ...... nuff said.

As far as what I can’t work without -

#1 - My favorite shoes - Dansko .... you can be on your feet all day and they feel great. I wear Wolverines for installs .... they look like a nice hiking boot/tennis shoe and have steel toes .... and they feel like heaven on your feet and they last forever. Wolverines ! are the best made.

#2 - My am/fm headphones. I love wearing them when zoning and out and doing the few accounts I do personally. I maintain all new accounts for the first year. I used to have an iPod ........ the cord fell and I cut it. End of that.

#3 - Never leave home without it ...... my mini tape recorder. It fits in my bucket skirt, vehicle, pocket .... and if I am driving and on the phone and I need to take something down I will just turn it on and lay it on the seat and repeat what they are saying and write it down later. Or say into it a new building I see going up, or replacements that need to be made, or just stuff that flies into my spinny head that I need to follow up on. It’s my BEST tool. You can also use it to keep track of mileage.

I had typed this all out this morning and then because of all the wind we had the power blipped and it was gone. I hate when that happens.

Have a great weekend.
Debbie

By: cheryl pierce

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

Cheryl Pierce is the President of PartyZone Entertainment and has spent the last fifteen years helping companies start up and expand their Party Rental Companies. For more information on starting your own moonwalk business, visit her website: www.startapartyrentalbiz.com


Source: http://www.interiorscape.com/?id=scapetalk_view&oripost=13755&cid=19657&hit=26154&reply=45&subject=Re:
Online Home Based Business

No comments: