Sunday, November 11, 2007

Are you willing to share?

Well, I finally read the replies on my posting, and it looks like I need to come to my OWN defense.

First, thanks to those who answered the ORIGINAL posting, and to Jerry for understanding that I’m not looking for handouts, but advice on how to better my business. I don’t expect everyone to help me out and spoon feed me.

Clem...Um...You definitely made A LOT of assumptions about my understanding of the interriorscape business and that I have not TRIED to build my company and knowledge on my own. Does 118% increase in business over last year mean anything to you? Next time before you start labeling people and assuming you know what they have been doing or where they are coming from, you might want to ask a few KEY QUESTIONS yourself. Those are called "find out" questions. And try and build a relationship of trust first before you go on the attack. Constructive criticism never hurt either.

The reason I asked my 14 questions is that I HA! VE built my business through trial and error, but after reading through my issues of Interiorscape and a few postings on this site, I realized that I was way off in a few areas. I needed clarification on a few things I read and wanted to know where the indurstry, AS A WHOLE, was compared to what I was doing. Also, TRY as I might, I have been having a difficult time nailing down good suppliers on certain products. Interiorscape Mag. has really been a HUGE help in that regard.

Let me say this, I love what I’m doing! I HAVE worked for a couple of other companies in my area, and that gave me a great start. As for "selling-out" and then jumping back into the fray, I didn’t know how good I had it before I sold the business. That is why I got back into it. If anyone has questions for me about my business, please feel free to ask! I WILL answer.

I have come up with a couple of concepts on my own that I didn’t glean from other sources, and they! have really paid off for us. I have had some successes, but I! want to learn from those "big dogs" in the business so I can be more competitive and not sell myself short.

If wanting to know how others became sucessful was taboo, then Donald Trump, Tony Robbins, and others would not sell a single book or ticket to their seminars. If they are willing to share their PRICELESS info, then I WANT IT if it will help me be more successful like they. The same holds true in my situation. I’m not going to be the next Rentokil Initial or Plantera, but I’d like to know how I can focus my business to be more successful like they are. Why try and reinvent the ENTIRE mouse trap, when the basic workings are great! Just tweak it here and there with your own ideas and concepts to make it better than it already is.

One final word, how is sharing your info going to kill or endanger your business. Pass the torch man! If you’re affraid of doing it on the board, then just e-mail me....better yet PHONE ME UP!! (801) 232-7134. (! BTW, The number IS mine Bubba. It’s my cell phone. Blue Licencese Holding is just the service provider.)

John
Royal Gardens

By: Brian Garvin and Jeff West

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

Brian Garvin and Jeff West are the owners of www.MLMreviewKings.com. This website specializes in showing small and medium sized business owners the techniques and pitfalls regarding what it takes to make true, long-term, walk-away residual income. Free Insider Report! This article may be used royalty free as long as the article, as well as the resource box is not edited in anyway. Copyright © Mission Billion, Inc. All R! ights Reserved Worldwide


! Source: http://www.interiorscape.com/?id=scapetalk_view&oripost=13743&cid=19558&hit=29542&reply=33&subject=Re:
Your Home Based Business

No comments: